Wiggett Construction Group Limited - Privacy Notice Initial Enquiries
Wiggett Construction Group Limited is committed to privacy for everyone who it deals with. Under the data protection Legislation and specifically, the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR), we must comply with certain requirements which are designed to ensure that any Data you provide to us is processed with due care and attention.
Please ensure that you read this notice carefully.
Wiggett Construction Group Limited (the “Company” and its subsidiary companies) registered at Viking
House, 449 Middleton, Road, Chadderton, Oldham, Lancashire, OL9 9LB are a ‘data controller’ and a ‘data processor’ for the purpose of the relevant legislation, including the GDPR, for the information it collects and uses for marketing purposes.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We may collect the following information about you when you enquire about one of our properties or developments:
- Email address
- Telephone number
- Details of your enquiry/preferences
HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION FROM YOU
We collect data from you from a number of sources:
- Via the internet when you submit an enquiry via our external agents, including Rightmove
- In person, when you request property particulars at one of our site offices or head office.
- By telephone, when you telephone our offices and request information on a property and/or development.
- We do not capture data using cookies.
- We do not capture data supplied by you on social media.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use your information to provide you with information on specific properties and/or developments that you have expressly requested information on.
We will ask you expressly consent to receiving any further communications, following which we will provide you with an updated Privacy Notice (Privacy Notice – Marketing).
We do not share, sell or rent your information to any other person, company or organisation in any way other than as disclosed in this document or as stated at the point where the information is collected.
We will not transfer your information outside of the EEA.
The processing of your personal data is necessary for the purposes of legitimate interests pursued by Wiggett Construction limited, specifically, for the purpose of providing you with the information you have requested.
We will not use your data for purposes that are not clear when you provided your details and will not disclose the data outside of the business except in limited circumstances as outlined below:
We may share your personal data with third parties:
- a) If we are under a legal or regulatory obligation to do so
- b) It is necessary to do so to enforce our contractual rights
- c) To lawfully assist the police or security services with the prevention and detection of crime or terrorist activity
- d) Where such disclosure is necessary to protect the safety or security of any persons and/or
- e) Otherwise as permitted under applicable law.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION FOR?
Unless you expressly consent to us holding your information for longer, we will retain your data for a period of 14 days from the date that your information was supplied.
WHAT SECURITY MEASURES DO WE HAVE IN PLACE?
Our security procedures for storing and disclosing customer details conform with data protection Legislation and specifically, GDPR, which applies from 25 May 2018, so as to prevent unauthorised access to it.
- If you decide you no longer wish to hear from us, you can update your marketing preferences or unsubscribe from communication from us at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Under GDPR, you have a number of important rights regarding your personal information. In summary these rights are as follows and include the right to:
- Request access to personal information;
- Request inaccurate information to be reviewed and corrected;
- Request a restriction to the processing of personal information;
- Request personal information held by the business to be erased in certain circumstances;
- Request a copy of the personal information that has been provided to us;
- Object to the processing of personal information or the continued processing of personal information; and
- Request not to be subject to automated decision making which produces legal effects that concern or affect you in a significantly similar way
- If you are not satisfied with our response or have reason to believe we are not processing your personal data in accordance with the current law, you can complain to the Information Commissioner Office (ICO).
Should you wish to make a request to exercise any of the above rights you should contact us by emailing email@example.com or write to us at Wiggett Construction Limited, Viking House, 449 Middleton, Road, Chadderton, Oldham, Lancashire, OL9 9LB
When contacting us please ensure that you provide relevant information to allow us to identify you (this can include confirmation of any of the unique or personal identifiers we hold about you such as address) and state the right or rights that you wish to exercise. We may need to contact you to request further information to verify your identity.
We reserve the right to change this policy at any time in the future, with or without notice.