All non-emergencies can be reported to our dedicated aftercare team during office hours:
- Telephone: 0161 626 3010
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
When reporting a defect, please provide as much detail as possible including:
- Your full name, address, contact telephone number and email address;
- Detailed information of the defect or fault so that we can establish the correct priority and ensure that the correct operative is sent to the job.
Repair times will depend on the severity of the issue and availability of parts, most defects will be remedied within 28 days. All non-emergency issues will be attended to at a mutually convenient time, during normal working hours.
Only emergency defects will be dealt with out of hours and our Aftercare Team can be contacted on 07738 486 564. Emergency defects are generally those that need to be fixed within 24/48 hours or where the health and/or security of the resident is compromised. Issues such as those listed below:
- Severe leaks (that cannot be contained) – the water source should always be isolated.
- Power loss (not due to service providers)
- No heating (between October and April)
- No hot water (any time of the year)
- Insecure property – faulty locks or windows where the health and safety of the resident is at risk.
- Toilet not flushing (where the property only has one toilet)
- Roof leaks where leak is penetrating the electrics