Wiggett Homes Part Exchange Scheme
How it Works:
Our process is simple and straightforward, but our team is on hand if you have any questions - just give us a call on 0161 626 7776 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- You contact us with the details of your property and discuss part exchanging with us.
- Our part-exchange partner will instruct two estate agents to inspect your property and submit their report on its valuation, saleability and condition. They may also carry out a home visit.
- We may conduct our own due diligence and market research on the local market and then our part-exchange partner will make an offer to us within five working days of your application.
- If you are happy with our offer, we will have a RICS structural survey conducted to confirm the value and condition of your property. Sometimes we may carry out the survey as part of the initial offer appraisal.
- Solicitors are instructed to commence the legal conveyancing process to mutually agreed time scales. You are then able to reserve your new build home, safe in the knowledge that your chain is complete. If you choose not to accept our offer, the file is simply closed. There are no fees.
- We legally exchange and complete, in line with your new home purchase time scales. You can also take advantage of our two week 'licence to occupy' so you can move in more slowly if preferred.
- Please note: Acceptance depends on your own property value.
Our part-exchange partner is then responsible for maintaining and selling your property and paying any associated bills whilst it is vacant. It does not matter how long it takes to sell or how much it eventually sells for; you can rest easy in the knowledge that you are not liable for any on-going costs at all.